Do they? Really?!? That’s amazing! I will buy all of your magic bottles, sir! And please, send me any and all amazing offers that you receive! Clearly you are an intelligent and discerning individual! Oh how my life will improve now that we’ve met…
this is embarrassing.. but i get a free bottle every time someone buys one at mangoaff725(dõt)com and these things work better than crack. i friggin lost 15lbs in 2 weeks.. try them. they seriously work like crazy.
“Most of the writers I know are weird hybrids. There’s a strong streak of egomania coupled with extreme shyness. Writing’s kind of like exhibitionism in private. And there’s also a strange loneliness, and a desire to have some kind of conversation with people, but not a real great ability to do it in person.” —
(I’m just going to keep on posting or reblogging quotes that equate writing with exhibitionism. PARTY TIME!!!)
Literary Quote I Don't Understand Of The Day
A fashionable milieu is one in which everybody’s opinion is made up of the opinion of all the others. Has everybody a different opinion? Then it is a literary milieu.
Top Five Books No One Wants This Christmas
- Main Line Broken: Why The Growing Rift Between Quakers and Unitarian Universalists Threatens The Future of Pennsylvania
- 1,001 Things You Lack the Motivation to Do Before You Die
- Jesus was Black, Ronald Reagan was the Devil, and the Government is Lying to you About 9/11: How to Go on the Offensive During the Inevitable Christmas Dinner Argument with your Drunk Uncle (Foreword by Aaron McGruder)
- Miracle Man: Charles Chapman, the Emulsifying Machine, and the Invention of Miracle Whip
- Me-Wow: Pictures of Everyone’s, Yes, Everyone’s Cat
Who gave you my Christmas list :D